Thursday 24 July 2014

Introduction to Photography (week 16)

18.7.2014 (Week 16)
Chia Kha Wen (0319625)
Photoshoot: Soft box and Beauty plate
Final Project: Final week (Final selection of 5/ Rationale)


 Chia Kha Wen (born November 1996, Malaysia) studying Foundation in Design in Taylors University Lakeside Campus. I get the intrest of Photography from my father who passion about photography. Futhermore, I choose Introduction to Photography as my elective course in this semester because I was curious and wanted know more about my father who loved Photography a lot and I tried to over my limit to learn more skills. For a certaim people, capture a picture is just because the scenario was nice or just wanted to show off to others that you had been there. But for me, capture a photo it can frozen that timing, record or to memorize something that memorable to you. In a certain timing stages, some people might hope that could freeze the time to enjoy last longer time, that included me. As my topic, Village, was something that I hope I could freeze back that moments. The moments that my grandfather still alive and keep helping me. My grandfather was the one who take care and able spend more time with me then my parents. On that time, we lived in a Chinese village singing and dance together while on the way to kindergarden school. Through the rise of improvement in technology, Chinese village had a sudden fall, so we moved to a neightbour hood. After few weeks we had moved, my grandfather was pass away. As you can see in my series, I had found my toddle memorise through the environment of the chinese village.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment