Thursday 14 August 2014

Principle of design ( week 17 )

14 August 2014 (week 17)
Chia kha wen (0319625)
Greeting cards assignment.

      During Hari raya break, Ms Maslisa called us to send our sketches on 3 themes then she'll choose one of the theme for us. At first, my themes was wedding proposal,  but Ms Maslisa said she dun like it so I change it to sun rise. For my options,  sun rise represents hope. At the same time, I was thinking about make something ordinary on the binding and display part. So I've made something like floating notes and Ms Maslisa approved.  But at the end I only use that technique for 1 card, not all of them. I'm regret of it. From this assignment it reminds me I should me more alert on details and instructions,  if not, I'll lose all my marks.






No comments:

Post a Comment