Tuesday 3 June 2014

Principle of Design (week 8)

Chia Kha Wen (0319625)
Principal of design
22.5.2014 (week 8)
Composition

       On today class, a A4 size mounting  board and a phone or camera (that you can record a video)was needed. My and my course mate was guessing what we are going to do on class, mostly was record a video. At first, Miss Maslisa gave us a lecture on composition which the points was same as Mr Vinod's class, Photography class. After the lecture, Miss Maslisa showed us some previous students small video which we are going to do next. Next, we were required to do a frame (by cutting the middle rectangle part). At the same time, choose a subject material to work with. The instruction of the assignment is capture 30 images (the frame must be inside the screen) and made it into a slide show.
  
        My subject material which Miss Maslisa choose for me was candy. After chosen the subject material for each one of us, we had 1 hour to try to capture the image with subject material and the frame. During that 1 hour, I realised that my candy must more than 1 only will have the effect. So, I went to jusco in Sunway pyramid to shop for candy. It was my first time to shop for candy, because usually I dislike sweet things, if not I will not shop for that. I spent RM20 for 10 pack different kinds of candy. 

        During weekend, I spent around 5 hours to capture the images at my house. I felt fun, enjoy and adventure while doing this assignment, because it was my first time to do a stop motion. Moreover on these images that I had capture,I was trying to make it looks adorable. Form my point of  view, it did not cover it all but got some parts was related to it. That is why I am putting a Korean song as the background music. For me, this Korean song was very cute and when I was doing this video, I was thinking this video might can be a confess or a valentines video too. At the end, I choose 38 images for my video

        Because of this assignment, finally I know how to do a video by using movie maker. It was cool and amazed (because I was sucks on any electronic device). By doing these assignment, I get to know more that laptop was not only for internet, it can do a lot of things other than that. Thanks to all lecture who bringing us to a new world.



No comments:

Post a Comment